Tough Rules to Tame Asset-Management Industry Coming Soon
Months after China’s commercial banks strongly pushed back against tighter proposed regulations for the country’s asset-management industry, the rules are now going through final amendments before publication, which could come as early as this month.
The final version of the regulations is likely to be launched before the country holds its annual legislative sessions in March, sources told Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas