Daimler Revs Up New-Energy Vehicle Production in China
The pair will invest more than 11.9 billion yuan ($1.9 billion) in a factory for their joint venture, Beijing Benz Automotive Co. The facility will manufacture luxury Mercedes-Benz cars, including new-energy vehicles, BAIC Motor said in a filing to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on Sunday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas