Regulators Block Cryptocurrency Exchanges’ Social Media Accounts
Chinese regulators are targeting social media accounts being used by cryptocurrency exchanges to continue reaching Chinese investors despite being banned on the mainland six months ago, Caixin has learned.
Content on the WeChat account of OKEx — the overseas platform launched by China’s leading crypto exchange OKCoin after it closed at home — is no longer accessible. A notice on the account says it “is suspected of violating rules and laws according to users’ complaints” and is therefore blocked.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas