Deleveraging Must Consider What Market Can Bear: Official
China’s financial deleveraging campaign must consider the ability of financial institutions and the market to absorb the impact of tightening policies, and the illusion of any potential government bailout must be shattered, China’s top banking and insurance regulator said Thursday.
China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (CBIRC) Chairman Guo Shuqing made his comments as analyst expectations rise that the government may relax its hard-line stance on deleveraging amid growing signs of cooling in the world’s second-largest economy.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas