Industrial Profits Show Steady Growth
China’s industrial profits jumped in May despite the looming possibility of an economic slowdown later in the year.
Industrial profit rose 21.1% year-on-year in May, slightly lower than the increase during the rebound month of April, according to data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS). However, growth remained substantial enough to increase cumulative industrial profits for the first five months of the year to an annual rate of 16.5%.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas