Biotech Startup Innovent Files for Hong Kong Debut
Innovent Biologics, a Chinese biomedical developer backed by Singapore’s Temasek Holdings, filed for an initial public offering (IPO) in Hong Kong after the bourse opened the door for pre-profit biotech startups to list.
Innovent didn’t disclose the size of the planned IPO in its prospectus submitted to the Hong Kong stock exchange last week. Reuters reported earlier that the company is looking to raise between $300 million and $500 million. Innovent said funds raised from the IPO will be used to accelerate its clinical trial work and commercialization of drugs.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 5Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas