CNOOC’s New Terminal Receives First Gas Shipment
State-owned China National Offshore Oil Corp.’s (CNOOC’s) new liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal in Shenzhen received its first delivery as China readies its gas supply infrastructure in advance of winter.
The terminal received 93,000 metric tons (102,500 tons) of LNG from Qatar on Aug. 1, according to a company news release (link in Chinese). Its gas imports will “help to meet the demand for a safe and stable supply of natural gas in the Pearl Delta region” but will also provide up to 17 million cubic meters (600 million cubic feet) of gas to be pumped northward during the winter, the statement said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas