Investors Go Online, Off Drugs in Hot Year for China IPOs
* State-owned cellular tower operator China Tower raised nearly $7 billion, though its shares finished flat in their trading debut.
* Biotech firm BeiGene fizzled in its debut, losing about 1% after the firm raised about $900 million.
(Beijing) — Two of the biggest initial public offerings (IPOs) of 2018 took place in Hong Kong this week, spotlighting China’s place among the year’s biggest offerings as a field dominated by venture-backed startups cashed in on positive sentiment.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas