China Resumes Approval of Urban Rail Projects
China’s state planner gave a green light to an urban rail project in the northern city of Changchun, indicating a resumption of urban rail construction review that has been suspended about a year amid local government debt concerns.
The Changchun project won construction clearance in late July from the National Development and Reform Commission, the Jilin provincial government said Friday. It was the first such approval since Beijing ordered a halt in urban rail projects a year ago.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas