Chart of the Day: China’s Investment in Africa
China has loaned a lot of money to Africa over the years, but it has also invested a great deal in the world’s poorest continent.
As of the end of 2017, China’s accumulated direct investment in Africa amounted to more than $100 billion, with domestic companies involved in areas ranging from mining and manufacturing to real estate and finance, according to (link in Chinese) Chinese Vice Commerce Minister Qian Keming.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas