Meituan Prices Hong Kong IPO Near Top of Range
Meituan-Dianping, a leading online, on-demand services provider and China’s largest group buying platform, Thursday priced its Hong Kong initial public offering (IPO) near the top of its target price range.
Priced at HK$69 ($8.79) a share, the offering will raise about $4.2 billion in one of this year’s biggest internet IPOs in Hong Kong. The estimated range was HK$62 to HK$70. If the offering’s underwriters exercise an overallotment option, the final fundraising figure could rise as high as $4.9 billion, people close to the offering told Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas