HNA Shareholders Shoot Down Beijing Office Sale
Disgruntled shareholders of HNA Group Co. Ltd. have vetoed the embattled conglomerate’s 1.3 billion yuan ($190 million) deal to sell a downtown Beijing building to lighten its debt load.
That followed a killed deal in September, when subsidiary HNA Technology Co. Ltd. said it would not pursue a 7.5 billion yuan plan to acquire e-commerce site Dangdang Inc.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas