Movers and Shakers: Ant Financial’s New President
| World of Finance
Shen Rujun (沈如军), a former Bank of Communications vice president, has been appointed the new general manager of Central Huijin Investment Co. Ltd., the domestic arm of China Investment Corp., China’s sovereign wealth fund.
His predecessor, Bai Tao (白涛), left several months ago to join China’s largest property insurer, People’s Insurance Co. (Group) of China. Central Huijin is a key member of China’s so-called “National Team” — a group of state-owned institutional investors that stepped forward to support plunging stock markets in 2015 by buying up blue-chip stocks.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas