In-Depth: China Puts Listed Companies on Notice — Stay Clean or Get Out
The only thing harder than getting listed on China’s stock market is getting delisted. But that may be about to change.
New rules introduced in mid-November on mandatory delisting for companies that violate the law have put the markets on notice that illegal behavior will no longer be tolerated and will lead to the expulsion of firms found guilty of transgressions.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas