Former Central Bank Chief Sees Room for 'Quantitative Adjustment'
*Former central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan China’s monetary policy has room for “quantitative adjustment” and will continue to support “economic growth, the job market and investment”
*However an analyst argued that monetary policy alone is insufficient to make structural changes to the economy and that the country “must push forward fiscal policies such as tax cuts and actively promote market-oriented reforms”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas