Monday Tech Briefing: Trump Administration Pushes Allies to Isolate Huawei
The Trump administration is putting pressure on U.S. allies like the U.K. and Poland to ban Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. and other Chinese tech firms from building 5G infrastructure in their countries, the New York Times reported.
In recent months, the White House has been drafting an executive order to stop U.S. companies from using Chinese equipment in critical networks.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas