Tesla Rolls Out Rough Timeline, Targets for China Car Factory
Tesla Inc. said it hopes to sell hundreds of thousands of its moderately priced electric vehicles (EVs) each year from a planned China manufacturing base, aiming to tap a new-energy car market likely to soon become the world’s largest as Beijing phases out gasoline-powered models.
In discussing its China plans, the U.S. company also pushed back against recent reports of an imminent launch of its first offshore manufacturing base, saying a new China-based factory won’t begin production for at least three years.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas