As Number of Microlenders in China Grow, So Do Risks
In China, even department stores are getting into microlending these days.
Facing a crowded market, lenders are growing unconventional in their scramble for funds to meet swelling demand. The conventional fundraising method for microlenders is to raise funds from their own shareholders and venture capital investors, although China’s consumer-finance market has grown so quickly that trusts and smaller banks are now flocking to the sector.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas