Opinion: Three Questions Ahead of China's Economic Work Conference
China’s annual Economic Work Conference in mid-December should help shed some light on what the country’s long-term objectives and policy directions laid out during the 19th Party Congress in October mean for 2018.
At least three questions are high on investors' agenda. Will China significantly lower its annual growth target or abandon it altogether? Will the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) raise interest rates in light of rising inflation? And will deleveraging lead to significant credit market volatility and a serious credit event?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas