Trump Lauds U.S.-China Trade Progress as Beijing Talks Set to Conclude
(Bloomberg) — President Donald Trump expressed optimism that U.S.-China trade talks in Beijing are progressing well, as Chinese authorities planned to give a statement following the latest round of negotiations.
“Talks with China are going very well!” Trump tweeted on Tuesday as the sides wrapped up two days of mid-level meetings.
Before the talks were set to end earlier on Tuesday, Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Lu Kang told reporters at a regular briefing Tuesday in Beijing that “I believe we will release a detailed readout after they are concluded.” No timing was given and it wasn’t immediately clear if the U.S. delegation would release a statement.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas