Editor’s Picks for Year of the Rooster
As the Year of the Rooster struts to a close, we look behind the scenes at Caixin’s deepest dives of the year. Not to be cocky, but we’re sure you’ll be crowing about them to your friends.
The stories took us from the factories of Tanzania to the North Korean enclaves of Beijing. We witnessed happy children eating fried chicken and resilient rural women fighting for their land rights. We hope you appreciate Caixin’s efforts to shine a light on underreported stories in an ever-changing China. Feel free to send me your thoughts at email@example.com
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas