Bike-Sharing Firm Challenges Didi with Cab-Hailing Service
Chinese bike-sharing firm Hellobike has launched ride-sharing services in three cities in a direct challenge to sector giant Didi Chuxing.
Hellobike, known for its signature blue and white bikes, has added a new cab-hailing function to its mobile app for users in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chengdu, the Shanghai-based company announced on Friday.
The move comes one month after the company renamed itself Hello TransTech — or HelloChuxing in Chinese — as part of an expansion into other transportation services.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas