Exxon Mobil Fires Up New Gas-Supply Deal as Winter Looms
Exxon Mobil Corp. has capitalized again on China’s ballooning demand for liquefied natural gas (LNG) as Beijing tries to clean up its energy act, even as concerns remain over difficulties handling major new supplies amid a rapid switchover from traditional coal.
The international energy giant announced it has signed a deal to supply state-owned Zhejiang Energy Group with 1 million metric tons of LNG a year for the next 20 years, according to a statement (link in Chinese) on Thursday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas