Movers and Shakers: Is Another Steel Industry Mega-Merger in the Works?
| World of Finance
The Japan-led Asian Development Bank (ADB) has appointed Chen Shixin (陈诗新), head of the department for International Economic and Financial Cooperation at China’s Ministry of Finance, as one of its vice presidents. Chen will be responsible for operations in the ADB’s department for South Asia and its department for Central and West Asia.
- 1Opinion: Sacrificing Half the World’s People Undercuts ‘The Wandering Earth’s’ Humanistic Message
- 2Two Large Chinese Borrowers Are Said to Miss Bond Payments
- 3China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 4Holiday Spending Bodes Poorly for China’s Economy This Year
- 5 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas