Movers and Shakers: Is Another Steel Industry Mega-Merger in the Works?
| World of Finance
The Japan-led Asian Development Bank (ADB) has appointed Chen Shixin (陈诗新), head of the department for International Economic and Financial Cooperation at China’s Ministry of Finance, as one of its vice presidents. Chen will be responsible for operations in the ADB’s department for South Asia and its department for Central and West Asia.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas