Weekly Digital MagazineDecember 28 2018
- Two ‘Big 4’ Banks Approved for Wealth Management Units
- In Depth: What Are ‘Smart Deposits’?
- Bank of Inner Mongolia’s Ex-Chairman Convicted on Corruption Charges
- Draft Foreign Investment Law Headed for Fast-Track Passage?
- Developer Defaults After Handing Out $405 Million to Shareholders
- State Council Endorses ‘Competitive Neutrality’
BUSINESS & TECH
- All-Seeing GPS Gets New Little Brother From China
- JD.com Hopes Buyback Will Finally Support Embattled Stock
- China Approves Its First Big Power Storage Pilot in Renewable Push
- Offshore Chinese IPOs Hit Record, as Firms Race to List Before Window Closes
- Qunar Staff Pursue Arbitration Over 36-Hour Dismissals
SOCIETY & CULTURE